8 Week Group Branding Program BETA
As a visionary entrepreneur or creative, you have big dreams for your life and the impact you’d like to make. You need clarity on how to present yourself and connect with the people you most want to serve, whether you’re just starting out, or have been doing this for a while. The stakes are high. For every story of broken dreams and limp lift-offs, there are countless more of regret from those who didn’t even take the risk to start with. So count yourself among the rare few who have taken a chance on their dreams. But there are equal parts opportunity and overwhelm out there in the wilderness of the World Wide Web (let alone the real world). How do you find the clarity you seek and cut through the noise in a saturated market to have the impact you crave?
In this 4-week guided group branding program, we look at your business through the age-old power of story. Together we will discover your brand’s unique blend of archetypes to gain a deeply nuanced, yet focused clarity on what makes you originally you and a higher vision for what your brand is here to do. And the best part is, this process is simply designed to help you to tap into the story of your brand that is already living inside of you like a diamond just waiting to be extracted. In this way, we take a step back from our own egos and limited imaginations to let a bigger vision speak through you in a way that feels right and expansive and true. This is your brand, your vision, your call to leadership. Through this process, you will find a profound alignment between the inner and outer expressions of your brand, helping you to connect more deeply with the audience you are meant to serve and make some waves doing it.
Concrete, Specific Results You Can Expect:
- The clarity and vision to boldly express the soul of your brand’s true purpose with emotional resonance, and present yourself to your ideal audience with a voice and visual style that is congruent, effective and consistent.
- The courageous, resilient mindset required to stand for something bigger, to deal with criticism and shame, and to break through your own upper limits.
- A clear focus and a strategic plan of action to gain deeper love and loyalty from your audience in the one area that will have the most immediate impact for your business, plus a resource guide* to tackle this chosen area of focus with confidence (whether you most need to work on your branding & website design, product development, audience building, or content marketing). *You will receive all 4 resource guides, but we will select one to focus on in this program.
- Traction on your goals and the satisfaction of conquering your lack of focus, fears or inertia to actually taking a few high impact LEAPS toward the next breakthrough in your business (yes you will actually be putting the pedal to the metal here, integrating insights in real time).
- The confidence and tools to hold the vision for your brand and communicate it when hiring others (like your web designer, photographer, copywriter, other marketing professionals or your internal team).
- An accountability buddy, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs in a similar up-leveling process there to support and encourage you.
“Alyssa is an alchemist of the highest order. Her ability to see someone’s truth, find their inner compass, and bring that into the world is extraordinary. Working with Alyssa is a lightening bolt of inspiration and clarity to your brand. Her brand exploration process unlocks deep truths, joys, and excitement in the most marvelous way. Working with Alyssa will change your brand (and quite honestly your life) forever, in all the best ways. “
— Makenna Johnston, Strategic & Intention Catalyst for Visionary Leaders www.makennajohnston.com
How is the program delivered?
Over 8 weeks, you will be guided through a mix of videos, exercises and live Q&A calls (recorded so you can watch them later if you can’t attend live) to gain clarity, clear any hidden mindset blocks holding you back and take focused action on your insights. The program is designed with your busy schedule in mind, but you will need to commit approximately 2-3 hours per week to be fully present and available to this process. You do not need to be a writer, a storyteller, or even consider yourself particularly creative for this process to work for you.
WEEK 1: Clarity
- Learn what your top 3 archetypes are, what they say about your business and what the particular blend of your archetypes reveals about you.
- Discover your core brand story, the characters that drive it and their deeper motivations and fears to bring a more intimate understanding of your audience without filling out another Ideal Customer Avatar profile.
- Meet your brand character in a guided visualization to breathe life into the archetype profiles and directly experience the ‘soul’ of your brand. From the higher perspective gained through this guided meditation, we will free flow on your deepest values, beliefs and desires for your brand.
- Share your archetypes and insights with a community of others going through the same process in a private, safe and inspiring space.
WEEK 2: Mindset
- Discover any hidden mindset blocks or potentially self-sabotaging beliefs that may be getting in the way of your ability to realize your vision for success. Turn these blocks around through a reframing and affirmations exercise that recruits the power of the subconscious mind to support you with your goals. For best results, write down your affirmations in a beautiful way and put them where you can see them everyday. Share them in the supportive community if you feel inspired to do so.
- Create a Brand Vision Board through a guided exercise to help yourself visualize how your brand will look and feel. If you need to work on creating your own brand visuals, follow an included bonus exercise to identify fonts, colour palette, imagery and brand and web design inspiration that feels right for your brand.
WEEK 3: Focus & Strategy
- This is the week we begin integrating our insights into tangible expressions in our branding and marketing, in a strategic, focused way. Start by completing a short quiz to determine which of the 4 key areas of brand development you should focus on for most powerful results, depending on where you are at in your business journey. Receive customized PDF guides on how to tackle your particular branding and marketing area of focus (whether you need to work on your branding & website design, product development, audience building, or content marketing).
- We will pair you up with a partner and you will audit each other’s brands for congruence through a guided exercise. Take turns brainstorming ideas and strategies for your area of focus. Come up with an action plan and extract 3 simple, measurable initial steps or LEAPS and set deadlines for getting them done within the next week. Be each other’s accountability partners.
WEEK 4: Action & Accountability
- Through a longer Q&A call, we will check in where everyone is at with their LEAPS, address any obstacles and celebrate our successes. You will have direct access to me to help you problem solve any hurdles you encounter and offer strategic consultation on your own branding and marketing direction.
- Connect with your accountability buddy and help each other stay on track as you implement your action plan this week and in the weeks to come. Continue to reap the benefits of this program and it’s support structures as you strategically work towards your goals now and into the future.
I am an artist, a brand strategist, a designer and a writer. I work with courageous solopreneurs who are ready to birth their vision into the world and make a few waves doing it. This shows up as brand strategy consultations and workshops, as well as art direction, graphic and web design. I’ve been on this path in a round about way all my life, departing from a fine arts background into branding and web design for 9 years. Now I am coming back full circle, with a desire to live my own brave narrative and invite others to join me in living theirs. I could hold conversations for hours on topics of bravery, entrepreneurship, vulnerability and impact. I am interested in how people go about breaking the habit of hiding and playing small towards a bold new path of showing up and standing strong in a place of true power. I think it takes a lot of courage and tenacity to believe in your dreams and go after making them real.
Are you with me?
2016 is Leap Year!
Our next run will start at the end of May, and together we’ll take the next BIG BOLD LEAP in your business.
Dates: May 30th – July 22nd, 2016
Introductory Price: $1,285.00 or 3 payments of $450.00 USD
Interested in participating? Sign up here to be notified for the official launch!